After months and months of dreaming and working tirelessly, we are ready to release our e-course out into the world!! We are so excited to be opening up enrollment for
- but for a limited time only!
You might be wondering "what the heck is a 'slow flip?'" And "why is there a formula for it?"
Those are some great questions!
To answer your first question,
slow flipping is the process of buying a house that will be the primary residence while it is
fixed up over time and then sold for a profit in 1-2 years.
That is exactly what Jeff and I have been doing for the last 6+ years with our houses! Each house we buy, we fix up over time (mostly while we are living in it), and then sell it after 1-2 years.
We started small with a cosmetic fixer and made $7,000 on that house (practically on accident!). With our second house, we were a bit more intentional and we made $22,000 in profit on the sale of that house after living in it for a little over two years. Our third house was a bit more of a project, but it paid off nicely. We made $61,000 in profit after living in it for just over a year.
See? We flip the house, but slowly.
We don't have to take out a second mortgage because it is our primary residence! We have learned to spot a house that is priced below market value and just needs some good old fashioned (yet strategic) sweat equity.
And that method right there is what we demystify in our 7-module, in-depth, resource-filled online course,
What slow flipping has done for us:
- We are debt free!!
- We have been able to live in nicer houses than we could have otherwise afforded
- Slow flipping our houses has brought our family closer together
- The process brings out our strengths
- Slow flipping helped us get out of our crappy apartment faster
- There is so much fulfillment in setting family goals that improve our lives and our home!
Who is slow flipping for? And what can it do for you? (You are on a roll with these great questions! ;)
Let me give you a few scenarios.....
1. You might be looking to buy your next house (or even your forever home!), but the thought of renovating a house to turn around and sell it is not your thing - or maybe it is not possible for you right now.
Well, The Slow Flip Formula can help you buy smart - no matter how long you plan on living in it.
And you'll have peace of mind knowing that if you did have to sell the house, you could actually make money - not lose money.
Even if you're planning on living in your house until the day you die, do your children a favor and make an educated buying and equity-building decision.
2. The Slow Flip Formula program is for you if you're in the military or your job moves you frequently.
The chances of having to bring money to the table at closing is so much more likely for people who don't live in their house for very long - even if your closing costs are paid by the military or your company.
And there is so much potential for making money on your house instead - you just have to know what to look for! ;)
3. Slow flipping is also for the people who are interested in getting into real estate investing, but don't have the financial stability to do so, or if the thought of taking out a second mortgage feels scary, or if the whole entire process of feels too intimidating.
Slow flipping is how you can dip your toes into the real estate investing world while building your credit, your financial security, and your confidence
There is a special early bird price
on the program for the next few days (until this Monday, March 19th, 2018!), so be sure to check it out and save your spot at this price ($150 savings!).
You can see all of the details and enroll now by clicking here.
We put this course together because we see others struggling like we struggled as we were getting started years ago and having to go through this process on our own. And we want to help change that!
This course is for you if:
- You want to get started with your first flow flip without the fear and second guessing
- You like being able to ask questions and get feedback in a like-minded community
- You are looking for some accountability and support
- You keep putting off starting even though you want to!
Here is what you'll get in the course:
- You'll have the tools you need to choose the right investment realtor
- You'll finally have the confidence to find the perfect reno house for your unique abilities
- You'll know what questions to ask to help ensure you don't buy a money pit
- You'll know how to estimate the cost of repairs
- You'll know how to create a game plan & stick to it
We will be walking you through how to do this with step by step lessons, downloadable resources, checklists, and more!
Here is what will be included in your registration:
- 7 modules of videos + slides
- Fillable workbook so you can do the work along with the videos
- Downloadable pdf worksheets
- Private Facebook Community
- Lifetime access to the course materials
Learn more and register for the course HERE before the early bird price expires!